I n g r e d i e n t s
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 300g / 10oz plain yoghurt
- 2 clove garlic, crushed
- 11/2 teaspoon paprika, ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 60ml / 2oz lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons oregano, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 24 satay sticks
M e t h o d :
- 1 Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
- 2 Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cumin seeds, lemon
- juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and
- mix until combined.
- 3 Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with
- half the mixture. Leave to marinate in refrigerator
- for 2-3 hours.
- 4 Heat oil on barbecue (or char grill pan), add chicken
- kebabs and cook 4-5 minutes each side.
- 5 Serve with remaining marinade mixture.
- Source: chicken for all chicken